Backward Funnel Blueprint & Bonuses
Dear Business Owner,
There's a lot of talk about different sales funnels and different funnel blueprints, but oftentimes you get stuck or left in the dark wondering how to put it into practice.
What kind of offers should you create so you have the highest converting funnel?
You get left high and dry because you don't know how to create offers to sell.
You get product owner's "writer's block", as one would say.
What should be your freebie to get people to opt into your list so you can promote your front end offer?
What should your front end offer be?
How about your one time offer?
What about a second one time offer after that one?
How about your high end ticket / mastermind / coaching offer, etc?
As a product creator myself, after years of product creation I discovered an amazing strategy to speed this process up.
I learned this specific trick which allows you to create everything inside your sales funnel fast.
No more roadblocks once you learn how this strategy works.
Not only will I share with you this strategy, but I'll walk through real life and practical examples that you can follow and apply to your own business and products.
So by the end of this video course, you'll have a finished and complete sales funnel filled with the right products.
Introducing... Backward Funnel Blueprint. 9 Part Video Course
- Video #1: Introduction to the Backward Funnel Method. Up until this point you may not have heard of the backward funnel method. So in this particular video we are going to give you a quick overview of exactly what will be discussed in this video course. Plus, we'll talk about how it all works so that you can create your own game plan for implementation.
- Video #2: The Ladder. Before we can jump into understanding how to implement this method, you need to understand what causes writers block or, in this case, a big roadblock that prevents you from creating your products and services in the form of front end offers and one time offers.
- Video #3: The Biggest Mistake. Once you understand how to prevent writers block and potential future roadblocks, it's time for you to learn about the biggest mistake that most people tend to make when it comes to building your sales funnel final from front to back.
- Video #4: Your High Ticket Offer. In this particular video we will be covering your highest priced offer first. We will discuss how you can go about creating lists, what it entails, and why you should start with this offer first rather than starting from the front.
- Video #5: Your One Time Offer. Next, we will move to the one time offer and show you exactly how to make everything congruent so that you have the highest converting funnel ever. Now, there is a specific way of doing this, so we will show you step-by-step how to go from basic understanding to full implementation in this video.
- Video #6: Your Front End. Next we will cover the front end offer. This is going to be what people see as of the first page that sells your first product. Oftentimes when businesses start at this point and move forward through their sales funnel, they get extremely confused. We don't want that to happen to you, so we will make sure that you understand exactly how to create a high converting funnel as well as an effective one.
- Video #7: Your Lead Magnet. ow comes the freebie that you can offer to people in exchange for their email address. This can be considered building your prospect of lists or people that have not purchased your product just yet. But this part is crucial because it's the very front end of your sales funnel. Do this wrong and you can ruin the rest of the funnel. Do this right and you can set the tone for your sales funnel and a positive, high conversion rate.
- Video #8: Practical Application: 5 Minute Examples. By this point you will understand exactly how to implement the backward sales funnel method. In no time will you be able to create your finals quickly and easily; in fact, youll be able to do it within five minutes or less. But to put this into perspective and to ensure that you are fully confident, we will cover five-minute examples to show you exactly how easy this is.
- Video #9: Recommended Platforms to Connect To. Congratulations! You have reached the end of this video course. By this point you will have learned how to implement and activate your game plan. However, you will still need to have a platform that allows you to sell your products and services. We will cover this in the recommended platforms to help you apply this right away. Well also take a look at the advantages and disadvantages of each platform. This way you can come to the best decision for your business and success.