Boosting Your Credit Rating
Less than perfect credit is not a permanent situation. If you've made financial mistakes in the past (and who hasn't), it's not too late to start repairing your credit today. When you know the little tips and tricks you can use to convince the credit bureau's your trust worthy...
...you can leave the loan officer's chair confident that the deal will have a happy ending. It's all about knowing how to play the credit game. And you can play the game like a master with...
101 Legitimate Tips for Boosting Your Credit Score!
If bad credit is holding you back, you can start nursing your ailing record back to health today with a few strategic moves.
We've all made our financial mistakes. Sometimes it takes a mistake to teach ourselves a lesson. But a few financial mistakes do not spell the end of our financial lives.
After a battle plan is drawn up. After a few strategic moves are put in to place. After a few tricks and tactics are used to the best of their ability. It is possible to reclaim trust from creditors, lenders, and renters.
All it takes is the right knowledge and a little bit of your time...
"Give Me 45 Minutes And I'll Have You On Your Way To A Better Credit Rating, Happy Lenders, And Open Doors!"
If you're planning on asking for a loan in the future... If you want to get help from the bank to buy your dream home, dream car, start your own business or more... but feel like your bad credit rating is holding you back. FRET NO MORE.
Within my 50 page guide, "101 Legitimate Tips For Boosting Your Credit Score," I'll teach you exactly how the credit bureau's do their business. I'll teach you how to regain their trust step by step, and even show you a few simple tricks for being financially responsible.
You can download my guide straight to your computer in minutes. Once you do, the tips and tricks inside will blow your mind...
...here is just SOME of the information you will find inside:
What's a good credit score? And at what score should I start to be worried. (Page 4)
Even if you pay all your bills on time, you may still have marks against your credit. See why here. (Pages 4-5)
- 3 top credit agencies and how to keep tabs on them. (Page 5)
- 4 ways the credit bureau's look at your lending history - and how important each view is. (Pages 6-7)
- 3 ways to boost your credit score (and it's not just paying your bills). (Pages 7-8)
- 10 steps to protecting your identity from thieves who may destroy your credit on their joyride across the country. (Page 9)
- 4 steps to take right away if you think you've been a victim of identity theft. It may not be too late. (Pages 11-12)
- 5 common credit mistakes you may commit if you don't know about them in advance. (Pages 12-14)
- How not having any debts may actually hurt your credit score. (Page 14)
- How to dispute bad marks on your credit report. (Page 15)
- After you contact the credit bureau about an error in your credit report, make sure you contact these people next. (Page 16)
- The truth about "free credit reports" online. (Page 17)
- 3 ways to start building up trust after a major credit disaster. (Pages 17-18)
- When to consider declaring bankruptcy. (Page 21)
- 5 organizations that can help you when you're in over your head. (Pages 22-23)
- When you should fear credit repair companies. (Pages 23)
- 6 common scams some credit repair companies try and pull. (Pages 24-25)
- How to use your bank as an ally in your fight against bad credit. (Page 25)
- 5 ways to curb your spending habit. (Page 27)
- How to automatically cut down on your spending without beating yourself up. (Page 28)
- 6 ideas for adding extra dollars to your monthly income. (Page 29)
- 4 steps to preparing ahead of time for financial emergencies. (Pages 29-30)
- The secret to changing the way you think about money. (Page 31)
- 7 most common reasons why credit scores are lowered. (Pages 31-32)
- 3 reasons why change in your life is not always a good thing. (Pages 32-33)
- How a simple phone call may help out your credit. (Pages 33-34)
- When a "late fee" is easily waived. (Page 34)
- The secret to setting short-term goals to repair your credit yourself. (Page 35)
- When seemingly small differences in credit scores can have a huge impact on the interest you pay. (Page 36)
- How to set your finances on autopilot. (Pages 36-37)
- When refinancing is the best option. (Page 37)
- What you should always know before talking to a lender. (Page 38)
- How to encourage a potential lender to look at you instead of your credit rating. (Page 38)
- How to make paying your bills easier on yourself. (Pages 39-40)
- How you can take advantage of being a student while trying to repair your credit. (Page 41)
- The secret to handling student loans (and when you may be able to award yourself a six month grace period on paying your bills). (Pages 42-43)
- When to take out a loan to repay your debts. (Page 44)
- Which "cash advance" agencies to stay away from (or you risk destroying your credit). (Page 45)
- 6 ways to handle the stress of being in debt. (Pages 46-48)
And there's MUCH more - guaranteed!
It's Not Too Late To Build A Credit Rating You Can Be Proud Of!
Do you make these common credit mistakes?
Did you know that often just one phone call to the right company can save you from getting a knock on your credit? (I'll tell you who on page 33) Further knocking down your rating...
...And decreasing the chances that any lender will trust you anytime soon. If it means the difference between getting the loan and not, that one phone call could mean getting your new car (to replace the old one that might break down on you at any time).
One thing I know about people who are in financial trouble, is they are often victimized by people looking to make a buck. Now listen to me good. There are places who really will help you dig yourself out of the hole and repair your credit rating. (I tell you were on pages 22 & 23)
But there are some businesses out to exploit you. You've probably seen their shops located around town. And still other places hide behind the fact that they're a "credit repair agency." Don't be suckered!
When you read my guide I'll let you in on the real world tactics of businesses who are trying to take advantage of vulnerable people... and organizations who really are there to help you.
In 50 pages, I take you on a guided tour through the credit industry. So that you know exactly why your credit rating may be low. Exactly how to begin repairing it starting today. All in order for you to reclaim trust from creditors, lenders, and renters who are only looking at a number.
Financial advisors can charge hundreds of dollars for their consultations. And I know my stuff. But here's the deal. Since I've already written all this information up. Since it's all in one convenient spot. I don't need a big pay day.
All my credit boostin' information is yours for just $11. That covers my costs and reimburses me a bit for my time. And that'll have you optimistic about your financial future.
You'll feel confident that when it counts, you'll have a shot at that loan to purchase your first home. A brand new car. Start your own business or more. And if the information in my guide doesn't convince you that this is possible, you're fully protected by my...
30 Days Money Back Guarantee!
Thanks for reading,