Business Hangout Blueprint
Dear Business Owner,
Google Hangouts are the next BIG THING. However, we all know that the next big thing tends to fall to the wayside...
...Unless you take action!
But imagine being able to get in the same room as your colleagues, business partners, sales prospects, or customers and you can...
- See their actual faces
- Interact in real time
- Build instant rapport
- ...and much more!
Now, you might ask, "doesn't that service already exist? There's nothing really new about that kind of thing, right?"
Yes, if you were to pick certain features and pay huge monthly fees.
No, if you see the system as a whole.
Imagine being able to collaborate in a meeting with your coworkers, business partners, or prospective customers?
You can present more effectively than ever, show them files that you've been working on, and much, much more.
What makes Google Hangouts so powerful is its integration with its existing powerful apps.
But it doesn't stop there.
It also gives you the capability of showing people the screen of your computer.
Of course I know what you're thinking. There's a lot of software systems out there that already do this, right?
Yes, and many cost $99/month or more, yet only provide a fraction of the services.
Skype allows you to do some of this, but again it's only a tiny feature.
So while you can do that with other systems, the fact is that Google Hangouts is integrated into Googles already powerful social networking, app system, Google Drive, and more and it is free too, which makes a lot of difference.
Yes, Google Hangouts is 100% FREE!
This is very cost-effective for your business in the long term.
And the benefits to you don't stop there.
The service is also compatible with iPhones, Android phones, PCs and other operating systems. I've tested various alternative systems and they tend to be compatible with PCs and Macs only.
So that being said there are many devices that have access to the Google Hangouts system. And therefore that means more people and more prospective customers in the end to interact with. As a business owner, that is huge!
Want to put your live Hangouts on YouTube? Think of traffic and how powerful that can be. Now you have a full system (traffic and conversions) that integrates fully into YouTube.
And there are no monthly fees or anything like that, at least for now. And following Google's track record, they tend to keep it that way.
Now there's always advantages and disadvantages of any type of system as it is growing.
But I have to say that my wallet is definitely happy about Google Hangouts and I'm sure that yours will be too.
So with that said, whether you want to use Google Hangouts for your business, non-profit organization, church, blog, website, or more...
...in this specific video series you're going to learn exactly how to use it the right way and how to use this system to the max.
Introducing... Business Hangout Blueprint , 10 Part Video Course
Here's a list of this 10-part video series in more detail:
- Video #1. Introduction. In this specific video, we are going to introduce you to the Google Hangouts system. Also, we'll give you a quick overview of the video course as a whole so that you can understand clearly what to expect as we go about implementing the system to show you how to use Google Hangouts effectively. You're also going to be shown how it works, what tools to use to effectively use it to market your business, and drive traffic to it.
- Video #2. Top ways Hangouts can increase your traffic and conversions. How would you like to understand how this system can help your business in terms of driving traffic, converting traffic, and most importantly making you sales? That's what you're going to learn in this specific video. Hangouts is like an instant relationship builder. I mean think about it - you meet a group of like-minded people, who may be looking for a solution or may be looking for someone like you. So that said there are many different ways of using the system and I'm going to open your eyes to the opportunities that are available to you. That way, youll have a better understanding of how to use the system effectively for your business.
- Video #3. Getting started. The purpose of this video is to help you get started. We're going to cover the basics such as how to join a Google Hangout, how to invite others, how to effectively use Circles, and much, much more. I want to make sure that I cover all the basics before we jump in so you're ready to use it from the start. This is all good information to know before you get started to make sure that you're prepared. This way, if you start the webinar for example, your computer doesn't crash - and you avoid setting yourself up for failure.
- Video #4. Technical setup. Now before you jump into using the Google Hangout system, you do need to have some equipment, such as a good microphone, webcam, and more. That said, I'm going to try to keep the cost down to a minimum, while showing you options that will you increase your positioning. You see, if you're trying to do this for a business or some sort of professional reason, then it would be wise to have the right equipment, so that you can position yourself as a professional rather than an amateur. Unfortunately in this day and age people do judge a book by its cover. Of course in this situation it is the quality of your mic and quality of your webcam that matters. For example, if you're selling something, and youre really hard to hear and really fuzzy picture-wise, then people will associate what they see and hear with your product which is not good.
- Video #5. Hangouts features overview. In this specific video, you are going to get an overview of the most used Google Hangouts features. You want to pay close attention to these because they will have an impact on how you use the system more effectively. Also, make sure to go over each and every one of them so that you understand how to use them well.
- Video #6. Chat. Understanding how to communicate with others in the Hangout is very important. Therefore, we will cover the aspect of how the system reacts in terms of communication, messaging shortcuts, and how to use them effectively. Also, we will cover features like blue boxing and more.
- Video #7. Screen share and capture. The Google Hangouts system also provides a feature called screen-share and capture. These two features are extremely powerful and are within many other webinar-type systems. However, with Google Hangouts you can share your screen with many people and do much more. Imagine being able to collaborate with professionals in a meeting, coworkers, employees, business partners, communities, or even do interviews (and so on)? The list goes on and on and on. The questions are when should you use this feature, and how can you use this feature the right way to help your business grow?
- Video #8. Apps and Google Drive. Now in video number seven, I briefly mentioned the capability of being able to collaborate with others. Now, imagine being able to take that to the next level with the apps system, social networking system, Google Drive system, and much more. I believe that this in itself makes Googles system more powerful than ever. Indeed, without the system Google Hangouts would just be another one of the countless webinar-type systems.
- Video #9. Security and controlling your hangout. Controlling your Google Hangout is very important. In this specific video, I'm going to cover the basics, such as muting, blocking, and securing your Hangout. We all want to make sure that Hangouts are a happy time, but in many cases you will face problems, and in such situations you must be proactive and secure your webinar from abusers.
- Video #10. Show your live hangouts on YouTube. Now besides learning how to use Google Hangouts to the max, how would you like to learn how to add your live Hangouts to your YouTube channel? This is itself is super powerful and can be a source of a large amount of traffic by tapping into YouTube's system. In this specific video, you will learn how to do that and much more.
Grab this video course and learn how to use Hangouts effectively in your business, increase your sales conversions, relationships, and more!