Making infographics is big business. On average they cost around $500 to create one - yes, ONE - and that is if you want it to be good. And the reason they cost more than many other types of images out there is because effective infographics need to meet certain criteria, backed by detailed research.
But the ability for them to be spread all over the Internet is insane I mean serious viral stuff!
So, The Solution?
Designing websites and graphics for our clients is a job we do all the time, and naturally we understand your needs as a business owner. So we decided to come up with our own infographics package that you can use right away - or even have the option to edit it anyhow you want!
Where And How To Use These Infographics?
- Facebook - build your FB page 'likes' by getting your photos shared! And go viral every time a user shares your photo with his circle of friends, in his group, or on his page. (TIP: add descriptions like "If you like this, SHARE this" and "SHARE if you agree" to increase your sharing rate by 300%!)
- Twitter - Infographics shared on Twitter get 832% more ReTweets than any other types of images and even links to articles? [Source: MediaBistro]
- Your blog post - use as instant content, no need to write a word!
- Use on your sales copy to educate your prospects and increase sales conversions!
- Use as instant bonus material to your information products!
- Print these infographics and publish as poster or for your DVDs , home study course, book, etc.
Can I Use These Infographics Right Away?
Yes, you can!
Even if you have no Paint program, Photoshop, or anything to edit the images, you don't have to feel embarassed to use these infographics the way they are!
What If I Want To Make My Own Changes?
Of course you can, too!
That is because we are giving you the Private Label Rights to this infographics package!
What this means is that you can edit, customize and rebrand the infographics to your liking - watermark your brand, embed your company logo, insert your website URL for viral social traffic... it's your choice.