Newbies Guide To Affiliate Marketing (Comes With Master Resale Rights)
The process is simple - you earn a commission for free for promoting another marketer's product or service.
There's no stock to hold, no refunds or customer service to deal with - you just take your commission and hand over the after sales service (and the headaches) to the product owner.
Millions of Dollars have (and still are) being made by affiliate marketers and it remains one of the easiest areas of online business to get into with little or no experience.
However there are some things you need to know to avoid falling into traps that are just waiting for the unwary 'newbie'.
Traps that can cost you a LOT, both in terms of time and money.
For example you need to know exactly how your chosen affiliate scheme works (and there are a lot of different affiliate programs) or you could find yourself losing out.
Likewise if you don't know how to configure an affiliate link correctly you might find all your hard-earned commissions go to someone else!
And strangely enough one of the biggest problems seems like one of the least - how do you get paid?
Do you need Paypal or a bank account? Do they send checks that are cashable in your country? Is there a minimum amount of commissions you must generate before they'll cut a check?
If you're not aware of the vendor's terms and conditions from the outset, then they can turn around and decide NOT to pay you any commissions you're due.
In fact if you go into affiliate marketing without doing your research you could end up a lot worse off than broke - you could also end up breaking the law.
f you're looking for a serious fast-track way into learning the real insider info when it comes to successfully marketing other people's products then you should grab this book right now.
We cover everything from the theory of affiliate marketing right up to the best and safest way to bank your earnings (not forgetting everything in between).
And what's more it's written in a easy to understand way that doesn't assume any prior knowledge or experience.
If you want to make money online, from the comfort of your own home then affiliate marketing is probably the fastest, most accessible and most profitable way to do it...
The 'Newbies Guide To Affiliate Marketing' gives you everything you need to know.
Here's just some of what's covered:
- The qualities you need to be a successful internet marketer
- What level of commission to look for to make it viable
- How to avoid the pitfalls of different kinds of affiliate program
- How affiliate links work (including the tricks and tips)
- Cookies - what they do and how to get them to work FOR you
- How to find the most profitable products to promote
- Increase your sales by using tracking ID's (simple)
- Discover the best affiliate programs (and the worst)
- The one simple tip that gives YOU traffic power not the product owner
- The goldmine of 'Do's & Don'ts' that can mean the difference between success and failure for your affiliate marketing business
- And much, much more...
If you're serious about affiliate marketing (or are completely new to it) then you need to grab yourself a copy of 'Newbies Guide To Affiliate Marketing' right now.
To Your Success,