Promo Video Secrets
If your promotional videos are not created in high quality, you can kiss your product conversions goodbye. You see...promo videos are similar to your sales letter, but a lot shorter. The advantage is you can often press emotional hot buttons quicker and appeal to audio/visual people.
You have to remember that some people like to read, while many people like to watch.
If you don't know how to...
- Record a voiceover
- Get visual effects and animations
- Get music soundtracks
- Write a video script
- Technology scares you
....or you just don't know where to start, then introducing the \
Promo Video Secrets Video Series
In this video series you will have access to 6 content packed videos that will show you step by step how to create a basic, yet professional promotional video.
- How to Create a Promo Video plan. In this video you will learn the different types of promotional videos that are used. Yes, there are many different types, and some are good for branding, while others are good for selling. You will also learn what softwares maybe good for you to use, to create basic promotional videos.
- How to Create the Video Script. Writing the video script is a bit similar to writing sales copy, but it's not in the same order
- Voiceovers. The key is in the voiceover, which is the person talking. Having a bad voiceover will ruin your whole promotional video. In fact it doesn't matter if you add cool sound elements or visual effects; if the voice and audio quality stinks, so will your promotional video. That's just a tip you will find in this video series. In this section, you will learn how to create your own voiceovers, but it's highly recommended that you hire a professional voiceover to do this.
- Sound and Visual Elements. In addition to the key element, the voiceover, sound and visual elements do indeed help your conversions. If the voiceover is good, and you have emotion invoking sound and visual elements, they will help greatly. In this video you will find highly recommended sites to find cool soundtracks, and visual elements on a low budget.
- Putting it all together: We'll just as it says, in this video we're going to take everything you've learned above and put it all together. We'll look at video effects, transitions, and making sure you can synchronize the audio voiceover track, soundtrack, and the visual elements together.
- Creating your landing page. In this video you will learn how to put a video on your landing page or sales page. Should you host the video on your own site or should you upload it to Youtube? All these questions, will be answered in this video series.
So...with that said, grab this video series now and start creating professional promo videos today. You can view this video immediately after your purchase, so you don't have to wait until I wake up or even if I'm sleeping or out of my office, you can still download it instantly.
Add this product to your cart now for only $9.97