Share Per View Plugin
You may have noticed this on your own sites.
Facebook Isn't Helping
Here's something else you've no doubt noticed: Facebook is constantly reducing the reach or your fan page, making it more and more difficult to get your content found on this, the largest and most popular social network.
Sure, you can pay for ads or boosted posts, but wouldn't it just be easier to get others to share your content for you? Think of the organic reach you'd have then!
You Can't Do It Alone
Twitter is, of course, another big player in the social game, but with tiny little posts flying past faster than ever before, you'd have to posts dozens of times per day just to get noticed.
Not only do you not have time for that, but all those Tweets coming from a single source are hardly any better than not posting at all. After all, they'll only be seen by your followers - and even then, only by the ones currently online.
Introducing Share to View
Now, at last, there is a solution to all of these social sharing issues!
This simple WordPress plugin promises not only to compel your readers to share your content, but also virtually ensures your message is spread further than any paid ad or a few Tweets can take it.
The concept is strikingly simple, and is based on the time-tested method of information sharing that makes email marketing so powerful. Rather than exchanging content for an email address, though, you're going to offer content for a social share.
So Easy, You'll Wonder Why You Didn't Think of It
Here's how Share to View works.
Simply create content as you would, but before you publish it for the world to see, protect some (or even all) with a custom shortcode. Now when visitors land on your page, they will need to "unlock" your content by sharing it on Twitter or Facebook.
Even better - this plugin is easy to use for both you and your readers. It comes with:
- One-click installation for fast setup.
- Set-it-and-forget-it social credentials.
- The ability to protect content on both posts and pages for total flexibility.
- The option to set default messages for all hidden content.
- The ability to create custom messages on a post-by-post basis.
- The option to create custom Tweets for each hidden content, as well as different Twitter handles for each post (perfect for multi-author blogs!)
- The familiar WordPress WYSIWYG editor for total control over both your hidden content and the message your site visitors see.
- The choice to protect text, audio, images, video and even download links.
- Custom cookie settings, so returning visitors don't have to share again to read the same content.
Not only that, but this sophisticated plugin works so well, you can:
- Hide content on many different pages without effecting the protection of others.
- Use it to offer special bonuses or coupon codes to those who share.
- Combine with special formatting plugins to create beautiful notifications, coupons and more.
Reader Experience is Easy and Seamless
Perhaps best of all, this savvy plugin makes sure your readers are never inconvenienced. With a simple click of a button, a new window will open so they can compose their share content.
Once the reader posts, he or she is immediately back on YOUR page, with the content magically revealed! From start to finish, the entire process for your reader takes about 3 seconds.