Start Your Own High Traffic, Self-Promoting Community Forum
No matter what type of forum you run and what niche you are in, there are many ways to earn money with it. Think of how many forums start out even without the idea of making money and can have so many advertisers begging them to put their ads on their site. Or think of how many affiliate related or CPA related offers you could put on the forum?
A forum is kind of like an email list, except you have stronger relationships and a lot more interaction, so the conversions can be huge.
"Who Me?.. Set Up A Forum?.. You Must Be Joking!"
Starting a forum may sound challenging for some and just impossible for others. Have these thoughts gone through your mind?..
- How do I create a forum from scratch? - You might be thinking that you have to be some sort of technical whizz kid to set up your own forum? Nothing could be further from the truth - in fact you've got all the tools you need!
- How do I know if my niche is going to be profitable or not? - There's no point trying to create a forum, drive traffic to it and then wonder if your forum is going to be profitable or not. You'll know the answer before you start.
- Do I need to hire out a programmer? - Depending on the complexity of your forum you may require certain 'outsourced' skills. We'll reveal to you what you can and should do by yourself and when it's worth hiring a programmer.
- How do I plan out my forum for long term success? - Whilst some people create websites, blogs, and even forums for the quick buck it will never last. You're about to learn the tactics used to keep you active and alive years from now!
- What sort of revenue can I expect and where from? - It's always worth asking yourself not just if the niche is profitable, but how much you can expect to make from it. This will act as your compass when fishing out the good niches from the bad.
- How much traffic can I get? - Traffic will keep your forum alive and most of it will come from your visitors voluntarily linking to certain pages within your site. Inside you'll find out how to forecast your traffic levels before you've even started.
- What's the best way to monetize my forum? - AdSense, digital products, Amazon, rotating ClickBank ads.. you name it and most forums will already be monetized by them. But which one is best for your niche? How do you ensure the highest payout or best combination of ads?
- Do I have to administrate the forum myself? - Afterall, it's your own forum you should stay in control of it right? Or will it become a hinderance and stop you from developing your business?
- Do I have to consider SEO for my forum? - Is it even possible to adjust your forums to consider SEO?
If you can relate to any of these, then...
You Need To Watch This Video Series!
In this video series, you'll have access to 6 content packed videos that will show you how to create your own forum from scratch and build a community.
These videos are created with a simple and straight forward approach so you the extact steps and action to take to get your forum up and running the same day!
- Video #1 - Planning Ahead And Finding A Niche Topic For Your Forum. The success of your forum points to the planning in your beginning stages for that good niche topic. This will get your forum indexed by the search engines in that niche and will attract your main audience. There are several questions that you'll want to ask yourself to figure out whether there is a market out there. We'll look at these specific questions so you can find your niche forum topic and start brainstorming how your forum will produce revenue and build a community.
- Video #2 - Selecting A Forum Script And Finding Web Hosting. There are many free forum scripts out there, some that have been around for over 9 years. But which ones should you choose? You'll be given an overview of the many free forums as well as forums that cost some money. Did you also know that large forums tend to take up a good amount of server resources? Even so, that is no excuse to not create one. You'll learn how to find web hosting that is not only cheap, but that will fit your needs.
- Video #3 - How To Setup phpBB Using cPanel And Customizing. While a number of forum scripts will be available to you, in this video you will learn specifically how to install phpBB, which is a highly recommended forum with over 9 years of serving forum owners. To create your uniqueness from other forums, you need to have a good look. In order to have a unique look, you need to customize your phpBB forum style. But how do you do this? It's really not that hard and you'll learn just that in this video series.
- Video #4 - phpBB Forum Features And How To Use Them. It wouldn't be good just to show you how to install a forum script w/o showing you how to use it right? Once you have setup your forum, you'll need to access your administrative control panel, which will give you full access to edit and change your forum. We'll go through the different options that phpBB offers so you can understand how to use it and customized the settings for your own liking.
- Video #5 - Building Your Community Content: Content Content Content! We all know when you initially build your community you need interaction. But to even get to that point, there are several things you need to do, such as publish some basic content in your threads. It's been known that people usually don't respond to empty threads, but respond to content or posts that are already there. You'll learn how to plan your categories and forums so that you don't overwhelm yourself. You'll also learn how to motivate your members, which keeps the interaction moving.
- Video #6 - Marketing Your Forum to Build a Community. Now that you've created your forum and you're ready to go, let's start marketing! One thing to make a note of, is before you even think about marketing your community, you should have at least some interaction going on; otherwise people will come and just leave. That's one of the many tips you'll learn in this video series. It's often easy to go all out and try all types of marketing methods, but the secret is to start small. Go to places where people are already interacting in your niche and build from there.
You see, being able to create your own forum will allow you to build you business at a different angle allowing you to build a larger customer database where you wouldn't once before. You don't have to pay for the traffic, your forum will be able to look after itself once done right and you'll have people who are genuinely interested in the niche!
So with that said, make sure you grab your copy of this video series and raise the bar for yourself and your business!