#TurboThursday - Turbo URL Shrinker - Thursday Discounted Deal
URLs have to be short. The shorter the URL, the better!
Indeed, there is a great, great need to shorten URLs!
Just consider the following FACTS:
- Shorter URLs are easier to remember. First time visitors who want to revisit your website will have an easier time doing so. They don't have to save your page in the Favorites folder. They don't have to use any social bookmarking website. They'll just look at your URL, and bam! They'll remember it oh so easily!
- Shorter URLs won't appear as affiliate links. The market, believe it or not, has grown wary of affiliate links. The moment they see a URL that ends with a number, they immediately know that the person who gave it is merely referring them for some possible sales. Shorter URLs conceal the real nature of affiliate links, thus, your prospects have a better chance of giving your links a try.
- Shorter URLs appear cleaner. No folders nor subfolders have to be visible. Just a straight-to-the-point address that will be pleasant to the eyes.
- Shorter URLs that conceal affiliate links help protect the affiliate's earnings. Affiliate theft is a common occurrence these days, what with the very code of the affiliate system readily visible in the very link that the affiliate uses. Unscrupulous folks can easily pinpoint the affiliate ID of the affiliate, for example, and trace it to the product that is being sold. Cookies can be manipulated. Earnings can be diverted. And affiliates can be robbed of their hard-earned commissions.
There is a great, great need to shorten URLs. Many, many online users are always on the hunt for URL shorteners.
The Market For URL Shorteners Is HUGE!
Just take a look at the people who desire such tools:
- Webmasters want URL shorteners for that boost in the memory retention factor necessary for the success of their websites.
- Internet marketers want URL shorteners to make their promotions stand out by being able to highlight only the key words or phrases for a particular campaign.
- Affiliates want URL shorteners to hide their affiliate links for a better click-through rate.
- Affiliates also want URL shorteners to protect their commissions.
- Online enterprises want URL shorteners to make each page of their website stand out, instead of appearing as mere adjuncts of the main page.
- Heck, even casual Internet surfers want URL shorteners for the more efficient organization of the websites they fancy!
This market for URL shorteners should be heaven for proponents of digital entrepreneurship!
Surely, the potential profit from this field is amazing.
But here's the problem: not everyone knows how to create a URL shortening and redirection service.
That's about to change.
How Would You Like To Have Your Own URL Shortening And Redirection Service?
Yes, one which you can call yours.
Let's take a look at the things you can do with it:
- You can make it your own business. Charge a fee for every usage of the service. Or package it as an auxiliary service for customers of your products or subscribers of your membership website.
- You can make it the heart of an extensive viral marketing campaign. Offer your URL shortening and redirection service for free. Advertise it as such. Populate the URL generation and redirection page with ads, either for your own products or for Pay-Per-Click (PPC) links. You'll be flooded with thousands of visitors in no time!
- You can use it to spice up your own affiliate system. Make it a tool that your affiliates can access. This will make your affiliates feel special, and they will try their very best for your business!
- You can use it to brand yourself as an online businessman who cares. Make is accessible to everyone, with your brand name or even your own name as the presenter.
Want to know what this special solution is?
Allow me to introduce to you the...
Turbo URL Shrinker. Your Very Own . "Pimp My URL" System
This is a fantastic new product that will be very, very beneficial for your online enterprise.
Remember, this is not merely something that you can use to shorten your URLs, though you can do that if you so please, of course.
This is a system... a COMPLETE system... that will allow you to offer a URL shortening and redirection service for other people.
Yes, the Turbo URL Shrinker is more than just a program that will answer some needs. It is a COMPLETE system that will allow you to answer other people's needs!
Take a look at this system in action.
The website www.TurboURL.com, a very popular free online service, is powered by the Turbo URL Shrinker.
Go on. Try it out.
If his website is about dog grooming for example, he can choose the prefix "doggrooming," which is more relevant to the site he is promoting.
This feature is terribly lacking in the URL shorteners existing today.
And because the Turbo URL Shrinker will allow your users such liberty, they will love you for it!
They will love the Turbo URL Shrinker!
In addition, the Turbo URL Shrinker grants the admin - YOU - total control over the conduct of your service. You can view your members, view URLS, and edit and delete records. You are the master. You will always be in command!
Without a doubt, the Turbo URL Shrinker is the most powerful system of its kind. And it can be yours!
Turbo URL Shrinker is a PHP/MySQL script that works on any server that supports the PHP language!
An online manual is also offered!