How To Restore Backup And Clone System For Free Of Cost
It is very painful to accidentally lose the data stored in your computer which is something important to you. Many of us would have suffered in such a situation at some point of time. Hence it is important to have a backup of all the files and significant data in your system in case you meet another similar circumstance.
Having a backup of your data regularly is so important so that you can avoid any possible loss of files. Choosing the right type of backup software is also equally significant. A good backup software product must be simple to work with and also must make sure that the backed up data and files in your computer are safe and secure. You must consider the popular backup software AOMEI standard Data Backupper - version 3.5 if you require a good backup software program which is capable of performing backups of the complete data simply by one click.
The best and reliable solution for recovery of files and backup for your computer is the AOMEI Backupper which is also available completely for free of cost. AOMEI Backupper 3.5 enables you to create backup copies of all your personal data and sensitive files easily and protects you from losing the significant data. AOMEI Backupper allows you to perform backup tasks in disk, system or partition, to clone your partitions or disks, create bootable media and restore the backup files. Being a free backup and recovery software AOMEI Backupper 3.5 offers a lot more number of features than expected.
Operating systems it supports
Windows XP/ Vista/7/8 Windows Server (2003/2008/2011/2012) are the operating systems which supports the AOMEI Backupper in both 32-bit and 64-bit. This is an added benefit for home users as well as the server Administrators at businesses.
The following are three major types of backups that can be performed using the AOMEI Backupper 3.5:
For proper functioning of an operating system, both the system files and the boot files must be in order. Both these file types are easily backed up with the help of Aomei Data Backupper which ensures proper and normal operation of the system after the recovery is done. Systems restore and backup is very essential particularly for Windows 7 and other later versions of operating systems which separate the system and boot partitions.
At least one partition is present in each computer normally called the C Drive. We can divide a hard drive into a number of partitions and all the partitions can be made to function as separate drives. Each of the individual drive partitions can be used to store data of various types. Instead of restoring a complete hard drive users can opt to have backups for the different individual partitions. All the contents of the partition that the user chooses to backup are packaged into one image file by the Aomei Data Backupper 3.5.
When the user deals with different computers that use the same configuration of hardware this backup of partition can be beneficial. You can back up the operating system installed in one computer and a lot of time can be saved by using the image file to restore the operating system into the other remaining systems.
All the data including the installed programs as well as the operating system is backed up on a disk in this process. Even those external hard disks and drives that use various types of technology for storage like the RAID, MBR and GPT can be backed up using the Aomei Data Backupper. Apart from the restoration of files, the backup of disk data enables the hard disks to be upgraded to large and also from being old and damaged to a new and good one.
The AOMEI Backupper 3.5 provides an easy and clean installation. In order for the software to function properly there are no additional special requirements needed. It supports the operating systems such as Windows 7, Windows 8, 8.1, and Windows 10. The Server Edition of AOMEI Backupper 3.5 supports Windows Server 2008 R2 and Server 2012. Both the 32 bit and 64 bit systems work well with the software and also support 4K monitors.
Modern and user friendly Interface
The tasks of backup and restore with the help of AOMEI Backupper software can be done even by a beginner as it involves an intuitive, modern and friendly interface. As the user launches the backup program the main screen appears and a list can be seen that has all the tasks of backup and also a pane with some 5 options situated on the window’s left hand side. The five options include Home, Restore, Backup, Utilities and Clone. Some more options such as the Settings, Reload to refresh the hard drives status, Help and Freeware that takes you to the official website of the software product listing the free AOMEI backup software, etc. can all be found at the top.
Multiple language support
This version (3.5) of the free AOMEI Backupper software provides multi language support which includes languages like French (Français), English, German (Deutsch), 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese), Japanese (日本語), as well as 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese).
What new things are offered by the AOMEI Backupper software version 3.5?
- The version 3.5 of the AOMEI Backupper software supports event-triggered scheduling (startup, shutdown, logon and logoff)
- The new version offers support for Hotmail and Gmail server settings to notify emails
- The destinations are specified by the mapped network drives.
- This version also has a number of issues fixed such as the PC no longer goes into sleep automatically during the process of backup
- The AOMEI Backupper software version 3.5 supports selection of multiples files from the network drives in the backup process.
The Features of AOMEI Backupper software version 3.5
Apart from the different functions that were specified previously the Aomei Data Backupper 3.5 also includes a number of other features which are given below:
- Does partition and volume cloning
- This version is capable of adding comments
- Has the ability to do incremental as well as differential backups
- Does encryption and compression of files
- Performs verification of the integrity of the backup images stored
- Performs splitting of the files that are backed up
- The images that are not required are deleted by the backup software
- The backup software creates a rescue media that is bootable on either a CD/DVD or using a USB drive.
- It also enables the display of the target location on a disk map
- The new version of the AOMEI Backupper software has an intuitive user interface that is easy to use and also looks nice.
- The new version of the software includes the necessary menus alone and thereby eliminates the possibilities of any confusion by the user.
How does the Aomei Data Backupper 3.5 work?
All the contents of the partition that a user selects to backup are packaged into one image file by the Aomei Data Backupper 3.5. The only tasks that the users need to do are to simply choose their targets, select and define the location for storage of the backup or restored files and then perform the backup. The Aomei Data Backupper 3.5 program ensures that the backup image files occupy very little space possible in the partitions by compressing the images.
This new version of Aomei Data Backupper offers support to back up the selected files and folders. But the backupper software doesn’t have a file viewer of its own which makes it more difficult to select the files to backup than in the other programs of backup. However, to do this you must choose the files and folders from the regular Windows File- Open dialogs. This will not be an issue if you want to back up only one or two folders but certainly a drawback if you want some complex backup tasks done.
The flexible scheduler in this version of software allows you to run backups when needed unlike in the previous edition. You can run the backups daily or at fixed intervals of time, or on particular days in a week, any day of the month, etc. In any such case the user can choose to run either a full backup or a differential or incremental backup. The windows task scheduler launches the backup tasks and hence the reliability is often good.
The AOMEI Backupper software is very simple and user friendly and hence you don’t have to be an expert in computers or possess advanced technical knowledge so as to manage the software and run the tasks. Even a beginner can perform the functions easily. Also the Aomei Data Backupper Company provides strong resources and support to its users through the help of their customer support. They make sure that using their backup software is a great experience to their users or customers. The customer support offers useful guides and video tutorials and also a section for the FAQs. They also provide support through emails to answers the queries of their users. Apart from these sources users of this backup software can also look for help in the social media channels and online forums by discussing with other users.
- The backup software is simple in usage and the process of installation is easy and performed by anyone with no technical skills
- With just one click you can backup all the data in a hard drive
- The storage space is minimized and efficiency of backup is improved by incremental backup
- The backup software enables you to perform the process of backup while you are working on something else
- The best thing about this excellent backup software is that it comes for free of cost and you have to pay nothing.
- You cannot resize the window you are browsing in when files are being restored from a backup. This forces you to use a rather small area when selecting the files you want to restore
- The AOMEI Backupper software is also not able to pause a backup task. It only allows the user to cancel a backup task that is in progress but it would be nice to simply pause the backup
- When you try to restore a custom folder the structure of the original folder remains intact. It is unfortunate that this can’t be changed by using any of the options or settings in the backup software.