Raritysoft conducts their activities in accordance with 17 U.S.C. Section 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). We confirm our policy to be sensitive to any copyright violation notifications and use reasonable efforts to resolve issues in compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other intellectual property laws which apply.
In the case any protected by copyright work has been placed on Raritysoft website, or in case website links to your copyrighted work are brought back via our data-retrieval system, and there is the need to withdraw this work, please, send us a written request containing explicit information explained in the next paragraph. Please keep in mind you will be bound by an obligation to compensate for losses (that includes expenses and solicitor’s fees) in case you put in a false light the information presented on our website that violates your ownership rights of intellectual property. We persistently advise you to get in touch with a solicitor for legal support on the case prior to your claims concerning the violation of your copyrights.
Your violation of copyrights notifications must include the elements listed below:
- Foundation for the rights holder to take action under the authority of the owner of an exclusive right that is supposedly violated
- Relevant contact details for us to immediately reach you in the case of an urgent need. Please also provide your current e-mail address
- Explicitly identify the protected by copyright material to which the copyrights are declared to have been violated, with links to the Software Informer web pages where your own work is placed, as well as download links recognition
- The claim that the party, making a complaint, in an honest manner believes that the work is misused according to the listed complaints and the use is not allowed by the copyright owner, their representative, or the legislation
- The claim under penalty of perjury that the information in the complaint is correct, that the complaining party has the right to take action representing the holder of copyright which is presumably violated
- The digital signature of the person authorized to take actions in favor of the holder of copyright being presumably violated
Please, mind it will take 2-3 business days for an e-mail reply.
Your copyright violation notification to third parties, for instance, our Internet Service Provider, will not accelerate your case but may delay resolving it because of the improper notification form.
To exercise your DMCA rights, your Proper DMCA Notice must be sent to Designated Agent of us. Send DMCA Notice.