Ways We Use Your Data
- The development of a user community taking interest in software assets, for sharing their perceptions, estimations, ideas, or favorite and popular software with other visitors
- Presenting users’ estimations on computer software assets by means of our website or other electronic communications, like social media
- Advising users of reviews, novelties, opinions, tutorials, and news in connection with the software development and use
- Introducing software assets to visitors, taking their interests, behavior, download and navigation background into consideration through our website, and with a foundation of users’ comments on Raritysoft.com social media page
- Investigating and analyzing information rendered by users, along with data received in the complex form as statistics using cookies (see our Cookies section), with purpose to estimate new tendencies or services
- Sharing, receiving and sending contents and judgments
- Sending e-mail messages to promote and inform users on software novelties and changes or on other data users’ might be interested in, like the ones stated in article 8 of this section
- Demonstrating appropriate promotional data, placed on other websites or social media relevant for users.
- Selling software assets and other materials relevant for different electronic devices like PC, Mac, mobile phones, tablets and/or any other electronic communication devices.
Data that we compile
Raritysoft.com may get data from its visitors using three separate methods: getting it directly from visitors, from hosting servers’ traffic statistics and by means of cookies.
Raritysoft.com gets data about its visitors in the process of their subscribing for our newsletters, software assets, and other materials placement, as well as polls data. The data obtained by us is utilized for internal purposes and for recurrent newsletters to which customers subscribe. Data is never obtained without the user knowing and consent. Raritysoft.com under no circumstances will ever reveal the data, provided by visitors, to any other third party without visitors’ sole permission.
Personal data obtained by Raritysoft.com may contain, but is not limited to: First Name, Last Name, E-mail Address, Postal Code, Country, Gender, and Occupation. Concerning software developers who place their assets on our website, Raritysoft.com only stores an email address relevant to the software authors and exclusively for internal use. Such software developers will occasionally get email letters in connection with their software placing or data about our website updates which eventually may directly affect their software listings.
Traffic references data: once visiting our website, users unintentionally reveal definite data, like IP addresses, IP geographic locations, visits time and duration.
Personal Data Disclosure
We may share your personal data obtained by all means with any member of our team and our affiliates.
We may also share your personal data with some other third parties as follows below:
- Our business associates, providers and sub-suppliers for execution of any agreement we join together with them or our website users
- Advertising providers and networks requiring specific data to single out and deliver appropriate ads to our website users and more. We will never reveal personal data containing our users’ names or addresses to our advertising providers, but we may pass some summarized information about our users to them. We may also utilize such summarized information in order to assist advertising providers in reaching the specific type of intended users. We also may employ the information we have obtained from our users, exclusively that of no relation to our users’ names, to help us to satisfy our advertising providers’ desires by means of their ads reproduction for those intended users
- Analysts and search engine providers to help us optimize and improve our website services
We will always respect our users’ privacy. Raritysoft.com will never give up our users’ personal identification to any third parties without users’ prior consent. Any statistic data provided by us to our partners or to advertising networks will not contain any personal identification data of any user.
Our users’ access to some website services is protected by passwords. We persistently recommend our users not to disclose any passwords to anyone. Raritysoft.com will never send our users’ requests asking for their passwords to their accounts via any type of messaging or phone. We strongly recommend our users not to disclose passwords to third parties who may file such a request. As an additional precaution, whenever appropriate, our users may resort to clicking “log off”/”sign out” when they leave our website or finish working on their profile. Closing your web browser window, when quitting websites or other services, will additionally secure sensitive data.
Please, take all this information under advisement to prevent fraud access to personal identification data, in particular, while using any public network (cafe for instance).
Software developers possessing personal accounts with Raritysoft.com for demonstrating their software assets on our website should know that all the information regarding their software assets will be used exclusively at our discretion. Raritysoft.com reserves the right to complement, edit, or completely withdraw product data at any time without software developer consent and prior notifications. Raritysoft.com may also conduct the product evaluation and publish evaluation results on their website. What is more, our website visitors will also rate and review any software product and their opinion will be published on our website without software developer prior consent.
We regret to say, but as of today, internet data transmissions cannot be 100% secure. Consequently, in spite of our efforts to guard our users’ personal information, Raritysoft.com cannot guarantee its safety. Hence, all kinds of transmission are done at our users’ own risk.
If our users still consider Raritysoft.com to be the reason of their personal data disclosure due to website’s faultiness or team’s negligence, such users are strongly advised to immediately contact our support.
Children's Personal Data
It is our belief that providing complementary protection for children online is of great importance. We will always encourage parents and guardians not to leave their children online unattended, but to watch, take part in and/or control and direct their online activities. Raritysoft.com will not deliberately obtain any personally identifiable data from children under 13 years of age. If parents or guardians supposedly think that Raritysoft.com stores personally identifiable data belonging to a child under 13 years of age in our database, please, immediately contact our support, using the contact form provided, and we will make all possible effort to remove such data from our database without any delay.